Diversity: Corporate Strategy
Join us on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
@ 12 PM PST
In today's ever changing Canadian work environment, an organization that wants to succeed at home and abroad must incorporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in its mandate. Studies have shown that a diverse workforce outperforms and makes better choices. Many businesses have good intentions to create policies to accommodate DEI, however, the practical application often tends to be superficial. Today, DEI is one of the most powerful operational tools an organization can utilize and needs to be taken seriously.
- What happens when companies fail to incorporate DEI into their corporate strategy?
- How to develop a practical strategy to incorporate DEI into a business model?
- What type of strategies need to be developed?
- What will be the benefits of such a corporate strategy?
- How to create bias - free policies.
- How to successfully lead a multicultural workforce.
- What are the communication styles of different cultures.